Employee Benefits-IRS Provides Guidance On 2011 Reporting For 2010 Roth Rollovers And Conversions

In Employee Plans News, March 20, 2012, the Internal Revenue Service (the “IRS”) provides guidance on how to report, on your 2011 tax returns, any Roth rollover or conversion that you made in 2010.

In 2010, you may have:

— rolled over eligible distributions from a retirement plan to a Roth IRA;

— converted (transferred) amounts from a non-Roth IRA to a Roth IRA; or
–made an in-plan Roth rollover (after September 27, 2010).

The guidance is here.